An apparatus and method that efficiently removes water from a surface without the need for a towel and effectively removes hair or fur from a surface. The apparatus is designed to provide a comfort gripping region to a human hand to facilitate ease in use. The material that the apparatus is made from can be static electric attracting to more effectively remove charged particles such as hair or fur from a surface. The apparatus may have various flex edges, including combs, slits and bulges.
ФОРМУЛА ИЗОБРЕТЕНИЯ (CLAIMS)
What is claimed is:
1. A wiping apparatus for wiping a complex surface, comprising: a. curved handle having a width and endpoints: i. Having a first finite radius of curvature; and ii. A plurality of ridges; b. a flexible panel connected to the curved handle, comprising: i. a generally smooth and flat surface; ii. A curved lower edge having endpoints that converge with the endpoints of the curved handle connected to the flat flexible panel, comprising: 1. A second finite radius of curvature; c. Wherein the first radius of curvature is less than the second radius of curvature; and d. Wherein the width of the curved handle decreases in a direction towards the endpoints of the curved handle.
2. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the curved lower edge forms a comb edge.
3. The apparatus of claim 2, further comprising an upper edge having a lip region above said curved lower edge.
4. The apparatus of claim 3, wherein the upper edge and the curved lower edge comprises a material that is static electrically charged.
5. The apparatus of claim 4, wherein charged particles are collected in the comb edge.
6. The apparatus of claim 1, wherein the curved handle includes a gripping region formed along at least a portion of the curved handle.
7. The apparatus of claim 6 wherein the apparatus is molded from static electric attracting material.